Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016 - 77 days until Elder Lambson's release date

My new companion is from Chihuahua, Mexico! His name is Elder Moreno. He is so cool haha. We are working together for a week now and we have already seen so many miracles. He came here for an emergency transfer just 3 weeks before the transfer, so both of us are learning the area haha. But the Lord is definitely guiding us, we found 9 new investigators to teach this week and they are all so solid!

We got to go back to Vitarte on Saturday to see D's Baptism. She is such an amazing convert. Wow, I'm never going to forget her. 

I loved conference. It was extraordinary. I felt like the messages were EXACTLY what I needed. The reaction was awesome in general conference,(to the announcement of a new Temple)  everyone yelped with happiness for the new temple. The current temple is on the east, I'm pretty sure the 2nd one will be in the north.
--
Love,
Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment