Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015

Wow! We found lots of new families to teach this week, it was very rewarding, we walked and walked and walked and knocked and talked and walked some more this week. Haha full of trials, this is my hardest area so far and with the responsibilities on top I am full every second of the day. Im loving it!

Like I´ve always said from my favorite scripture D&C 58:27 a man should be always anxiously engaged in a good cause. Haha things are great, my zone is awesome, my district is awesome, our pension is the bomb, she cooks so good and she is hilarious, she always talks with us about everything haha, every funny experience that we each day. Its a blast. I am really enjoying the time here on my mission. I really feel needed and like an essential part in these peoples life and their relationships with God. I know that God is giving me the experiences that I need now to develop attributes that I will need in the future. More than anything, patience. I'm training again, and wow my first trainee was a little angel fallen from heaven. We were able to just go out and do work. But with this new trainee/companion its taking a little more effort, a lot more patience and a lot more love. He is tough but I know he needs me and I will not give up.

We don't have anyone with a baptism date right now but we are looking hard to find "los elegidos" the chosen ones.

My scripture for this month is D&C 123:17
Por tanto, muy queridos hermanos, hagamos con buen ánimo cuanta cosa esté a nuestro alcance; y entonces podremos permanecer tranquilos, con la más completa seguridad, para ver la salvación de Dios y que se revele su brazo.

This scripture is amazing. It's my motivation for this month and its so true. I love you guys so much! Remember to serve those around you, when you feel down, think about what others could be going through, I promise you that as you forget about yourselves and help others, your personal problems will solve them selves on their own. Have an amazing week!



I got the package you sent, haha I love everything! I still have the jacket that you sent me last year and yes it is still working miracles I love it haha  (2 questions I had asked him in my email to him)






The pictures.....one is of a tree up on a hill side and you can see how foggy it is!

















Love,
Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment