Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 12, 2015

That sounds like an awesome week! I'm glad you're loving life! I am too! Are new covnerts are doing really well! Even though one of them  is only 13 she is going to seminary with her best friend. F is doing really well too, he is having a great time with all of the other youth singles in the ward and he is pretty set on going on a mission here in a year! 

I hope you like the pictures haha ..I love the animals here so much! One is with a pure bread "Pero Peruano" (peruvian dog) and the other is with the cutest little baby boxer who fell asleep on my lap while we were teaching a less active family.

As you can see we are loving the area, mountains and stairs all day every day. When I get back the Red Mountain will be a piece of cake.
 
My companion and I are together again for a second transfer! We get along really well, we are always focusing on the positive! The first few days we were together he would always ask me "Are you mad?" and finally I told him, if you ask someone everyday if they're mad I can assure you that with time you will receive the answer you are looking for. I told him that instead of asking me if I'm mad he should ask me "Are you happy?" haha. It really did make a big difference in our relationship though. We cant set up ourselves, or others to fail from the very start, we have to always focus on the positive. Every single night after we finish planning we always say 5 good things each that happened in the day, as we focus on the positive it makes every day so much more rewarding, and easier to enjoy. I want to invite you to do it too! Every night before you go to bed think of at least 5 good things that happened in your day and watch the change that comes!! I love you! Have a great week!
--
Love,
Elder Lambson :)







No comments:

Post a Comment