Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 22, 2014

Thank you so much for the packages!! They both got here on Monday - so everyone was super jealous. haha!  I shared though :) and there is still a lot left. Yesterday we had a "fiesta" we sat in our room during a little bit of free time and ate some of the chips and queso. 

The CCM (mtc) is pretty awesome, I'm working out everyday and playing basketball or volley ball everyday. Hermana Mckenna and I are in the same zone so we have sacrament together. I gave the sacrament prayer on the bread this week and then she got called up to say a talk (we all have to write a talk each week and they randomly call some of us up). I forgot to tell you, last week in sacrament they called me up to give my talk, and then they also asked me to give the closing prayer  Its so cool seeing all of the Snow Canyon kids here,  I always talk to Elder Moore and Elder Hillstead, and there are a few others here as well.  Are you remembering to feed Hingle McringleBerry? (my snake)?  
Love you,



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to follow you as you embrace this amazing journey. You are an incredible young man and are sure to be a wonderful missionary. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the posts you make. Your mom is fantastic at keeping us all posted about your progress! I sure love you and miss you! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete