Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 9, 2014



Hey! My first week here has been awesome! I´m learning a ton of Spanish! My companion is way cool, he´s from Oregon, he did a year at BYU.  We like the same kind of music and we both do sports, we’ve been getting along really well and have been having a lot of fun together and with all of the other Elders and Hermanas in our zone. Gym time is fun I play basketball almost every day except for once I played volley ball. The food is good but it’s just a little off you know? Haha but yeah I’ve seen a lot of people I know and 150 more new missionaries are getting shipped in today and I know some who are coming as well. I’m having a great time! Everything is awesome!  

Im still trying to decide what I want on the inside of my Rugby State Championship ring..... still a hard decision. Do “I AM RANGA”. 

Wednesday is my pday here at the MTC. I´m always super tired but other than that it´s golden. Well I’m logging off now! Can you please send me my cord for my camera so I can email pictures? Send it in a manila envelope though because they cant get packages here. love you mom! Tell Parker I’m still buffer than him and I’ve been waking up early every morning he should wake up too ;) have a great week I love you tell everyone I say hi! 
Love you and miss you! 
Love, Elder Lambson  


haha me and my companion decided log back on one more time for today ;) I hope you are having a good day and a good week. How are you guys finding entertainment without me there? Love you! Talk to you next week.  Here is a pic from my first day, I saw a guy trying to break this concrete up and I wanted to help, he let me but wanted to take my picture.  He sent it to me.  Wow, I really did break a lot of the concrete.   Love you! Talk to you next week




Grandpa Linneer – Kaleen’s dad, spent a week here helping get him ready. 
Kiel Wrote him:

Thank you for emailing me grandpa! Thats an awesome quote I wrote it down in little pocket book. Thank you for all you have done for me to help get me out into the mission field! I hope you're doing well! Have a great week. 

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 11:16 AM, <Dlinneer> wrote:
Hi Kiel:  Hope all is well...
“You don’t have to be an outgoing person or an eloquent, persuasive teacher. If you have an abiding love and hope within you, the Lord has promised … ‘You shall not be confounded before men; [And] it shall be given you … in the very moment, what ye shall say.’” -Elder M Russell Ballard
Love you,

Grandpa…

No comments:

Post a Comment