Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 9, 2015

We went to Gamarra this week. A huge huge huge shopping center, literally a town of stores. We bought district Peru jerseys . Mine says Lambsonsito and we put the Ward on the bottom but instead of Moyopampa we put MoyoPimpin haha. The district is legit.

Elder Quada is from North Carolina. We are having an awesome time here. Elder Romero goes home next week and I'm pretty sure my companion is getting transferred too. We had 8 investigators come to church this week and 3 are on track for baptism here soon.  One is 20, 21 and 70.  He only has 1 leg he is so cool! It's cool that we are finding lots and lots of people to teach, I love being busy. I am sooo tired but I love it, its so worth it, every moment counts.

We had interviews today. President said he is very happy with my work, I feel really good too. Content but never satisfied ;) Lots of work to do and not that much time to do it. Lots of lots of people that have to repent. Repentance is so so special, and I am sooo grateful that I also have been able to repent and I continue every day to make a real change. We can not be afraid of repentance, it is the true way to apply the Atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives and we need to embrace it and take advantage of the blessing that it is. I'm so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings that it brings me it my life, the blessings that He gives me.

Have a better week than what you had this week, smile, be happy, God loves you and so do I!! 
The new room (so sweet!)

Peruvian Chosica sunset

I love my camera, but I love the scenery even better
--
Love,
Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment