Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2016



This week we went to the temple. It was a great experience. I was able to meditate and reflect upon the great blessings in my life and what is to come. I read my blessing and felt a great peace to know that the Lord has blessed me chapter after chapter in my life. Now the time is coming to start new chapters and I have the Lords promise that if I complete with my part, He will always be there to carry me and open doors that I wouldn't be able to imagine by myself. 20 years old and I have had some of the most amazing experiences, now to imagine "what else does He have prepared for me?". Its mind blowing. But I know that if I take advantage of everything God gives me and make the most of each and every experience, He will continue to trust me and give me exactly what I need to progress, and continue to help those around me. He is always willing to give, but He invites us to complete our part first so that we can progress. It's all thanks to Him. See you soon!! I love you so much, thank you so much for all of your prayers, love and support. 

--

Love,
Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment