Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, August 14, 2014

President Boswell called!

Wednesday night at 10pm President Boswell of the Peru, Lima East Mission called me.  He also called Kiels dad, Arden, to let us both know Kiel had arrived in Peru.  President Boswell told me he had 28 new Missionaries arrive today.  He met with each one of them then assigned them to their new Companions. Kiels companion is from Peru and knows the language and the Country.  I asked if Kiel was there at the Mission Home, he said, no he's gone to his apartment.  OHHH, makes me cry, happy, sad & scared tears. I know Kiel is in great hands and am so impressed.  President Boswell met with each of the new Missionaries AND called everyone of their parents (in our case, that was 2 phone calls).  Kiel will be able to email us on Monday his new "Pday",

1 comment: