Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014



There are some super cute little kids here in Peru and they all think I'm so different,I mean I guess I am but its so weird to them. Its hilarious. I am having fun here. I don't know if I told you, but me and my Comp opened this new area so we started from scratch with investigators and everything. So its been hard work but I am learning Spanish super fast and understanding almost everything in the lessons and stuff. It takes me a little longer to gather my thoughts and actually talk in Spanish but a lot is coming and I'm so excited for the coming weeks. Our area, and investigators are awesome! My trainer is from Argentina. We are getting along alright, but I'm still struggling to learn the language and all the gospel so somethings are stressful, the language barrier is tough because we aren't able to express how we really feel but its good that I'm learning more patience and also learning stuff to be a better trainer when my time comes. We are having a lot of success though! We have four baptisms scheduled for next month if they keep the commitments. Lessons are fun and the members are awesome!

There a some Elders in the Ward that are RMs and they speak a little English, they're so funny. This one guy is always like "Whats up dude" and he says "What the Shrek" haha.

I'm happy today is Pday and we get to relax. To day as a zone we are playing soccer, and then getting a bunch of Pizza and watching Tangled or Wreck it Ralph.

How is the ward? Have a great week! I love you and miss you!
Love,

Elder Lambson :)






Kiels desk is on the left 



No comments:

Post a Comment