Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Phone Call

As far as I know Elder Lambson is in Peru.  He called home Tuesday night and we were able to talk for about 15 minutes.  We put him on speaker and all of us (Dave, Parker, Alex, Michael Sullivan and Kaleen) talked and laughed together.  He said he was SO busy in the MTC.  He didn't have a chance to write in his journal the way he use to at home and he never wrote anyone a hand written letter.  He loved the MTC but is ready to get to Peru.  He loved his Spanish classes, said his teachers were the best!  He learned a lot of spanish and was able to bear his testimony in it.  He got sick once, and apparently so did the rest of the MTC.  There was a horrible flu going around that most Missionaries got.  He left the Mexico Airport at 11:50pm and was scheduled to arrive at 5:30am.  I had hoped he would email me letting me know he's safe and sound but I haven't heard from him yet (Wednesday 7pm).  I guess No News is Good News.

Elder Kiel Lambson
Peru Lima East Mission
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbanizacion Las Acacias De Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12
PERU


No comments:

Post a Comment