Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

I got an email from Elder Lambson at 6:47am saying .........

Mom I am going to call you on the phone in about an hour to talk to you about the skype that will be on Thursday Christmas! So be ready and its only for 5 minutes today so don't freak out hahaha.
Love,
Elder Lambson :)




Ok, so I tried NOT to freak out when my cell phone rang and it was my Boy!!! We talked for 5 min and 36 seconds, he is so obedient!! He sounded great and already has an accent, he even said a few Spanish words in place of English while we were talking.


Here's his email update:

I got transferred to a new area and my zone is called central because we are the zone closest to the center of Lima! I love it! This zone is awesome and my new comp is pretty legit! He is from Ecuador! We are running and working out in the mornings and in our area there are lots of hills so we run up the stairs and there are literally some like the ones in Kung Fu Panda haha. My new pension is a super sweet old lady we call her Mamita. She only makes the best foods like all of the favorites that the missionaries like. There are some really cool members here, the meetings on Sunday need a little more organization and I'm going to help fix and improve somethings. My area is 5 times bigger than my old area so there is lots to do! My goal for this transfer is just to make everyone who I come in contact with know that they are loved children of our Heavenly Father, I just want to love the people and make them feel special. I love Spanish and I love talking to people. I stumble every once in a while with words but for the most part I´m basically fluent now. I'm telling jokes with the people, I'm teaching lessons, everything is just going amazing and I'm super happy! I love you so much cant wait to talk to you this Thursday! I'm going to be alright but I hope you don't get to trunky mom haha. Have an amazing week, and Merry Christmas!!


Love,


Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment