Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 2, 2014


We had interviews with President yesterday and things are going super good. My comp is sweet, he is helping me learning the doctrine of the lessons and scriptures and I'm teaching him how to be a responsible missionary and work hard haha. The transfers really are by revelation and we are both helping each other a ton and we are doing super good together! We have lots of investigators with lots of challenges that we are helping right now and we are just working super hard! We have one baptism planned for the 13th he is almost 70! Hes awesome, super humble. I got your Christmas package! Thank you soo much!! Its so awesome to have the music tell Alex he is the best. My rugby ball, words cant describe haha. And just all the other cool stuff thank you so much! In the next letter you send, could you send me a pic of my football team and our faces (not the butt picture) haha and also I don't have a picture of my Dad! I love you mom!!! I miss you guys, sounds like a lot is going on in our part of the Lords vineyard, keep up the good work!! Happy Thanksgiving last week and Merry Christmas! I still don't know really what all of the traditions are here but its pretty much the same. They copy a lot of stuff that we do in the States so its basically the same! The people love the snowmen and candy canes you sent. I gave them out to members of the ward. The moms love me haha. Are you guys doing family history? And how often are you going to the Temple? Tell Bubby what the flip he didn't write me anything. How is the family? What is new? How are the cousins and how are Courtney, Skyler and Jordan doing? There is a guy in our ward who looks a lot like Jordan haha its funny. How is Alex? Love you guys!! Have a great week! Thanks for everything! I love you! Have a great week!
Love,

Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment