Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 8, 2014


I love you Mom! You are so awesome! Its funny I don' get all the details from Bubbycito haha. I am glad Coach Matua still remembers me. I love the SCHS teachers and all of my coaches that I've had. 

I hope Skyler can get back on his feet one day, he may not be doing super well but he sure has changed my life forever by choosing Snow Canyon High School and I am forever grateful for that. 

We only watched a little bit of the First Presidency Message because we brought some kids from the ward. I'm probably going to change to a different area next week. Everything is going well, my comp is a punk but we are working alright together haha. The time really does fly! I have been out almost 6 months now what the heck haha. The work is awesome, I am learning soo much. It makes me so happy that you guys are doing good! Who else is leaving on a mission soon?

Love you so much and so happy for you guys! Have a great week!


--

Love,


Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment