Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015



I love you guys! This has been such a cool week! We are teaching so many people,  I would love to tell you about each one individually but we have 25 lessons or more every week and like 20 new investigators! The biggest challenge we have is maintaining all of the people who want to meet with us. There are also lots of other churches here though, one of the funniest things that happened this week, we were visiting an investigator in his house and he was telling us how he really likes the way we teach and how we really care about the people we don't just throw information at them, and right when he was saying that some other church nocked on the door and was like "hey do you want to know the truth!? take this paper and then go to our website" haha. 

The work is amazing, my testimony grows every single day. The members are so awesome and I love joking around with all of them, the investigators are asking such cool questions and I am dropping so much doctrine on them and the scriptures are coming to my mind and we are just helping the heck out of these people, (literally) haha. I can really feel the Holy Ghost working through us to touch these peoples hearts and I am really seeing changes in people. We have some really great investigators right now and we have also been reactivating lots of less actives! I am loving every single day its amazing! 

Pictures, you wanted to see my bathroom? and its summer here there are lot of puppies and kitties, it was so cute there was a little white puppy and a little white kitty the cat didn't like the dog though haha. Until next week!
Love,


Elder Lambson :)





No comments:

Post a Comment