Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 26, 2015

You guys are awesome. I love you so much! I've been thinking a lot and this life really is a test. We are sent here to be tested and tried and over come them, many fall, but those who keep strong are the ones that receive all of the blessings that God really does have for us. In a way, its kind of a thinning out of the week and the strong, God has great things in store for us, but only those who really do endure to the end can obtain all that he has in store for us. There is a lot more that I have been thinking this is just a small part. But I know that the Plan of Salvation is true and how important the Atonement of Jesus Christ is in our lives. More than anything we are here to test our FAITH.

Everything is going so great right now, we are truly teaching people right now who have been prepared and humbled to accept and understand this message and we have 4 people who have baptismal dates for this month of February, and also 4 or 5 others who are close to having a baptismal date too. I know that these things are true and really are of God, and I am so happy to help others know these things too! 
Love you guys! Have an amazing week! Don't forget your prayers and to read your scriptures!

Oh and Ive got transfers tomorrow! I'll let you guys know haha, Im pretty sure I'm staying here in Villa Hermosa (beautiful village)

Love,


Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment