Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

I stayed in my area! Yes! I am still with my "son" (his greenie)! Yes! Haha I'm having a really good time! There is sooo much work to do here and I am so stoked that we stayed here. My district is the same because the other 2 Elders stayed the same as well! We are having a lot of success and there have been so many awesome changes in the ward! Everything is shooting up! We haven't had a real Ward Mission Leader for 3 months! Ever since I got here. But finally we have a sweet Ward Mission Leader who was set apart yesterday who we already know because he is awesome, he served in Mexico, and just got home from is mission about 3 years ago. The members here are so awesome and I have great relationships with all of them. I love being a missionary, sometimes its tough but you gotta sift through to mud to find the Gold!

I pray for you always and I sure hope that things are more than well there at home. There are soo many strong members there at home, and sometimes we think that there is no one else cause we are all already members, but you have to search, ponder and pray! There are people everywhere that need their thirst of the Everlasting Gospel quenched! Think of the love that Jesus had for us when he suffered on the cross... He didn't do it just for me, or just for you. He did it for every single person to ever live but they don't know that until one us tells them! Be bold, every member is a missionary and everyone of us can change a life. D&C 18:10-16 the worth of souls is great in the sight of God. I know this work is true, it requires diligence, and passion. Most of all it requires charity. I love you all so much and I pray that you will also have the blessings and opportunities to work in this amazing work as well. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Have a great week!!!

Love,


Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment