Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 21, 2015

It was an awesome week! I got sick on Friday night and I was down all Saturday and half of Sunday. I went to church, everyone said I looked super white. I was like, don't you know me already? I'm white haha. But yeah I was pretty weak, and couldn't walk very well, I just had to rest a lot. I stayed with our ward mission leader, and my companion went out to visit all the people with another youth that is preparing for the mission. It was fun, the family took care of me, they gave me some herbal tea, and I took the pills that the mission doctor told me to take and with a Priesthood blessing I was better in no time. Being sick is the worst haha. but it really helps you to be more grateful for everything you have. I was really grateful for the help of everyone and for the great blessings that I have in my life. This week we got to meet Elder Godoy, he is a 70, he is super cool (Elder Carlos A Godoy).  We learned a lot from him. First he had a reunion with all of the leaders and then a reunion with the whole mission! it was awesome we learned a ton! It was a great week! Love you so much! You're amazing!!

--

Love,


Elder Lambson :)












No comments:

Post a Comment