Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, January 23, 2016

January 19, 2016

We had a great week. I taught my first zone meeting this week with my companion, it was really cool!! We talked about going back to the basics. We did a cool example with my rugby ball we all went to the field out side and passed the ball around. I taught everyone how to throw it the right way. Then we applied the example by asking them how they felt learning something new, if it was hard, and then how important it is to have the basics down because imagine having opposition, you have to make a good pass to the outside when there are people coming to hit you. The basics here are all in Preach my Gospel, and we need to remember how great of an importance is the Book of Mormon. I know its true!! Its the keystone and it is the way for God to testify to his children through the Holy Ghost that this is the True Restored Gospel on the earth today. I love it!! 

I love you guys so much!! Have an amazing week and put goals to keep reading the Book of Mormon!
--
Love,

Elder Lambson :)


Portion of a letter Elder Lambson sent to some family friends.
Things are going amazing, I love every second. I am learning a ton with my new companion and we are working very diligently. I have never managed my time better before. All things are possible if we put priorities and determination to do whats right. Diligence is key, organization, cleanliness, and punctuality.

The picture is for the kids haha. This is my agenda for this transfer, I always like to decorate my agendas, but this one is extra special.

Talk to you next week! We are headed to the temple :)


--

Love,
Elder Lambson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment