Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 1, 2014




Hi - Thanks for your emial. I'm glad that everything is going well in the ward. Cool that we got some new people. Hope everything is fun. I love you mom and I hope the family is well.

You should read the book ''Our Search for Happiness" by Russel M Ballard, it is awesome. Also you should read the account written by Oliver Cowdrey at the end of JSH.

I am having an awesome time in Peru and things are getting better every day! P day was awesome last week! We played 4 games of soccer and I had 3 goals! The natives were shocked! A greengo scoring goals, what? I have Bubby to thank for that. He taught me everything I know about soccer.

I gave a talk in sacrament this week, it was only 5 minutes I talked about missionary work. It was all in Spanish and the Ward understood me ,haha so that is a good sign. My testimony is growing everyday in Spanish and also in general! The people here are amazing and I want to help them all to have the light of Christ in their lives!

Today for Pday we are going to a huge market to go shopping. Thank you for everything. I love my family so much!!! And because I love my family I want to help all of these other families to have the same love I do because of this Gospel!!


Love,
Elder Lambson

No comments:

Post a Comment