Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 13, 2014





The people in my selfie are my pensionista and his family, and Elder Allred, he transferred out though.





This was taken last week on the field on Pday, me Elder Haught, Elder Balderrama, and Elder Gutierrez. We all live together and its the best!




Last Pday was awesome, we played soccer, capture the flag, and ultimate Frisbee. You guys are real latter day saints, doing all of the little things like watching the movies and videos and reading your scriptures and have your callings in the ward, seriously that is amazing! There are so many members of the church that have just kind of faded away here. There is a scripture in Alma 37 : 6 and 7 that says by the smalls things, great things will come to pass. I love that scripture because its so true, and we really do need to always remember that we are latter day saints.

Conference was super awesome! I watched it all in Spanish! Understood a lot but I guess you could say it wasn't as deep haha. But I still loved it and it was awesome that I really did understand most. I love our family so much and all of our awesome friends in the Ward and other places. You and Dave should read the book Our Search For Happiness by Russel M Ballard it is so good and really helps us understand everything about the church and about our lives. Thank you so much for all of the packages and everything! You really are the best mom ever and I am so glad for all of our memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment