Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 7, 2014


Super cool you guys are watching Conference and Football!! I check my emails from a little internet place, they are all over the place. Kids are always playing on the internet and they pay 1 sole each hour its like 30 cents American. Sounds cool there is a LDS new movie. That's fun you guys got to watch Conference together. We have some great memories. Thank you for raising us great mom. We are watching General Conference at the Stake Center next Saturday and Sunday as a stake (not everyone has internet in their homes to watch it) so that will be cool. Its cool cause it gives the Investigators (we are inviting four different families) the opportunities to attend ¨church¨.

Everything is going super great! I'm super happy and I'm learning sooo much! I am happy that you guys are happy. Haha I don't really know what else to say.

Today for Pday we are playing capture the flag it should be super cool! The time is flying here, how is it already October haha. I was in high school last year and now I'm out here trying to change peoples lives for the better. Love you! These pics are of part of my area called 28 de julio we have some cool investigators that live up here and almost all that is below is our area. Love you!! Have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment