Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 24, 2014

Preface to Elder Lambson's letter:  Parker played his last game of the season last week and he was the MVP, he had the 2 assists for the only 2 goals and he stopped one goal from going in by heading it. The Goalie had run out of the box and Parker ran in and headed it out.


Hola- WOW!!! Parker is such a stud!!! That is flipping awesome! I love my brothers I'm glad we have a cool family! Wow thats weird to hear that the Ward already had to be switched around again. I'm so happy to hear that everyone else is doing good though! Good luck on the Parade, that's cool! I miss you guys! But yes the work is awesome!! I am learning and growing so much!! I seriously didn't realize how cool the Gospel really is and how true it is, we have all of the evidence, God is Perfect! The Old Testament, the New Testament, the Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants are his word! I just wish I had more time to study every morning haha. I hope you guys are studying your scriptures, they really are soo awesome! The Church is true and we are also the coolest church ever, Have you been reading the Liahonnas and watching all of the Mormon messages? Wow they are so good. I am soo happy to hear about all of you guys and that things are going super awesome! I am so happy for all of your support and love! The days are long but the weeks are short! I love my invesigators and I am working hard every day studying to find different things to share to help them, trying to be as obedient as possible, and praying so that the lord will give them the desire to do the things that we have invited them to do. I know this church is true and I am so grateful for all of the blessings that I have seen in my life from it and now all the ways I can help others know it too! We had the privelage this week to listen to a General Authority speak to us his name is Elder Waddell and he said some super awesome stuff! I am pumped as ever to keep working hard to help the people here. I love them and I love you guys, thank you so much for everything. Have an amazing week!


Love,


Elder Lambson :)






No comments:

Post a Comment